Data Center Cloud Hosting, Managed Infrastructure Services, Digital Transformation, Web Site Development, Migration, Integration, Scalability, and Cost Savings
Custom tailored to your on-site needs to run your business. We know that you don’t speak technology. But, we provide you with our IT support team, so you can focus on the things that make you happy!
We provide: OnPremises Managed Infrastructure Services, Global Hosting Data Centers, Hybrid, Cloud, Migration and CoLocation Services
Base your IT environment on a dedicated bare-metal infrastructure with dedicated 24/7/365 support.
What we do
Cloud Hosting, On-Premises Managed Services, Cloud Data Centers, Hybrid, Migration, CoLocation, Bare Metal Edge
Deploy your global edge today!
Hosted Services are experts in cloud to cloud native Migration
On-Premises to Co-Location | On-Premises to Hybrid Cloud | Cloud to On-Premises
Our consultants can assist you with system and application design and implementation to take advantage of container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker in any cloud environment.
Looking for economies of scale and reduced cost? Hosted Services can provide you with a hybrid cloud customized specifically for your business.
We guarantee 99.95-99.98% hardware and infrastructure SLA (Service Level Agreement). We provide comprehensive 24/7/365 server monitoring and dedicated support. Enabling global edge application delivery with VMs, bare metal, colocation, BGP anycast optimized network, and expert support – all from one provider. Optimized Network Performance: Our 24×7 NOC monitors and optimizes our global network for performance and reliability, keeping it free from sinkholes, routing loops, and other issues.
16ms faster than leading providers in the America’s.
We provide Data Center Hosting Services: Private Cages, Cabinets, Suites, Servers, Storage, Bandwidth and Migration services.
Data-Center Locations in:
North America (EST,CST,MST,PST) | Europe | Asia & Oceania | Africa | South America
- Built-to-order with space assigned based on power allocations and cabinet quantity
- Mesh walls, demarcation rack with patch panels, locking door, ladder rack and fiber raceway up to first cabinet position or up to 10 feet
- Security accessories include dedicated cameras and biometric hand scanners
- Steel frames with lockable, fully ventilated doors, reversible left-or right-windowed doors, top cover fitted with fans, optional shelving, zone-4 compliant bracing and straps in earthquake zones
- High-power cabinets available based on special design request approvals
- Half and quarter cabinets available in select International data centers
- Customized areas fully enclosed by solid partitions
- Walls, doors, cable trays for power and cables, security and PDUs
- Cross connects run to patch panels in designated cabinets
Cloud Data Center Hosting
Modernizing Enterprises on the Cloud with Digital Transformation
The digital transformation journey is all about speed or agility. Our approach for implementing digital transformation focuses on enabling speed, and to help enterprises become software driven businesses. Our approach for enabling speed and becoming software driven is based on an APIcentric architecture to build a data-centric platform driven from consumption to data and enabled by task-specific apps deployed incrementally and iteratively within the organization. If you’re considering a Managed Service Provider, Cloud Hosting, Web Site Development, Integration, Scalability, and Cost Savings we want to be your partner.
Custom Web Site Development
HSC primary strength in fundamental computer science drives our ability on high-end custom website development.
Web development has been one of HSC core strengths right from the beginning. Years of experience and expertise in designing and developing engaging web applications using a gamut of technologies, positions us uniquely to serve your business needs better. Our rich web applications development experience, flexible business model, and fine-tuned processes can translate to high quality, faster time-to-market, and less cost.
Supercharge your team with Success Plans for every Cloud
We’ve got you covered
If your organization is looking to modernize mission-critical applications and you’re planning on a “data-center” migration or “decommissioning on-premise” file-servers into a cloud cage, suite, or server cabinet as part of this process. Review this 10-step checklist of the major areas you need to consider and address to maximize a successful cloud migration.
- What do you want to physically/virtually migrate: (Mainframe, AS/400, WebServers) into a cage, suite, or server cabinet?
- Choose your level of cloud integration
- Choose a single cloud or go multi-cloud
- Establish cloud KPI’s
- Establish performance baselines
- Prioritize migration components
- Perform any necessary refactoring
- Create a data-migration plan
- Switch over production
- Review application resource allocation
Global Data Centers
Look No Further. Get Started Today